Tuesday, August 19

#FUN card {creative embellishments}

hello crafty friends!

it is my turn over at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS'  blog and i would like to share my latest creation with you. this time i decided to create a card with a double purpose! you can send it to friends wishing them a #FUN vacation or you can send it to you family, bragging about your #FUN vacation!  - 

"#FUN"

for the base of my card i used different layers made of pattern paper layers. i added extra pattern to the top one using one of the newest and my personal favorite CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS rubber stamps – PAINT SPLAT TRIO stamp with RANGER brown archival ink.


to embellish my card i used various chippies – the cute camera is from the CAPTURE the MOMENT chipboard set. i altered it with STAMPENDOUS copper embossing enamel. 


for the clock hands i used chippies from the STEAMPUNK CLOCK set. as they say " time flies when you are having #FUN"! 


 and finally, i used the SOCIAL HASH TAGS chipboard set for my title. i altered the chippie with brown embossing powder.


 and here are all the CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS products i used on my card:

 THANK YOU for stopping by today!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: