Wednesday, June 25

"BE HAPPY" card {CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS}

hello crafty peeps! 

i'm on the CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS' blog today and i've got a brand new project to share with you! 

JUNE is the BIRTHDAY month in my family – we’ve got 6 birthday parties in just 4 short weeks - it seems that everyone is born in JUNE! and of course they all should get a hand-made card!

this one i made for my auntie -



for my card i used CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS rubber stamps and chipboard embellishments

 i used the pre-made sentiment from KAISERCRAFT's new collection "STORYTELLER" {you can find the entire line at MERLY IMPRESSIONS online store}. to frame it i used the smaller oval from the CE fancy oval frame set.

i altered the chippie with SPARKLE N SPRINKLE white detail embossing powder.


to alter the background cardstock of my card I used the CE distressed moroccan stamp with brown ink.


I cut the CE butterfly flourish in two pieces to fit my design better. i altered them with a layer of SPARKLE N SPRINKLE white detail embossing powder first and then i added the SAGE EP351 and the CAYENNE EP423 colors on top of it.



here is a list with some of the products i used on my project:

i hope i managed to inspire you today!

have a lovely day!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: