Wednesday, April 23

HAPPY {susan k. weckesser}

hello crafty friends!

it is my turn over at SUSAN K. WECKESSER's blog and i've decided to create a card fit for any occasion, because it just makes you HAPPY


using SUSAN K. WECKESSER products always makes me HAPPY, so i thought this sentiment will be perfect for my card. 

i added a lot of layers to my card using SUSAN K. WECKESSER whimsical papers and cardstock.


i used white base for my card, which i altered with SUSAN K. WECKESSER & UNITY STAMPS "abc.123.washi" stamp set. after the ink has dried, i sprayed my background with brown and orange GLIMMER MIST. 


 for my card i used different frames and the birdy journalling spot from SUSAN K. WECKESSER "live in color tags" pattern paper. i stamped on my second layer, using the numbers washi from the "abc.123.washi" stamp set


i fussy cut the colourful banners from the pattern paper, inked their edges and tucked them in under the craft layers.

i hope you enjoyed today's post!

THANK YOU for stopping by!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: