Monday, August 19

sitting pretty {merly impressions}

hello scrappy friends! 

today i want to share my next post for MERLY IMPRESSIONS, using the amazing KAISERCRAFT paper collection "LAVENDAR HAZE"



this time i used pictures of my elise when she was just a tiny little doll.

i based my design on KAISERCRAFT on the 1st saturday sketch for AUGUST:

for my background i used the thistle paper, modeling paste and THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP masking template. 
i fussy cut the dragon flies from the Puce Gloss Paper. then i adhered them with 3d-tape to my page.


to embellish my layout i used KAISERCRAFT mini paper blooms fuchsia, fairy floss and coconut...


... and KAISERCRAFT rhinestone strips PINK, SILVER and ICE.

the chipboard frame around the small picture is from SCRAPMATTS CB4056 ornate frames. i altered the frame with TIM HOLTZ distress crackle paint "milled lavender".


i used the LAVENDAR HAZE collectables cardstock shapes to decorate my page.


i cut the fancy corner using DIE-VERSIONS corner concepts die "GOOD TIMES"


here are a few more close ups from my layout: 


1 comment:

Sandie said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch, and such a cute little cherub in the photograph.