Wednesday, May 15

me @ 35 {PAPERHAUS}

hello scrappy friends!

today we start a new feature at the PAPERHAUS magazine - REMEMBER ME. 

"remember me" is all about getting ourselves into our albums. it's telling our own stories and not being afraid of the photos or stories. 

and here it is 

"ME @ 35"



i used WEBSTER'S PAGES' "ladies and gents" collection and black cardstock.

to personalise my background i used TIM HOLTZ' stamps with embossing powder...


... PRIMA marketing masking template "poppies and peonies" with modeling paste... 


and a lot of fussy cuts elements, decorated with glitter glue. 


i used FLOURISH WITH A BLING "grace pearl flourish teal"...


... and a lot of fussy cut elements and stickers to decorate my page.


for my title i used pattern paper strips and stamped words. 


thank you for visiting me today!

hugs 'n smiles,

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Oh MY, Emmy! This is gorgeous! Love all the wonderful textures and beautiful little dimensional (and colorful) elements and die cuts. Lots of work on this! Just beautiful! I like the turquoise flourishes popping up behind the flowers in the handbag, and peeking out elsewhere beneath the photo and up in the corner! Wow! hugs, de