Wednesday, September 7

i've been published!!!

hello bloggers!

just a quick newsflash - i've been published! and not only one layout, but two! YES!

i was pleasantly surprised when i got an e-mail from scrapbooking.com editors, that my layouts "my hero" and "fun times" were chosen to be published in their september 2011 issue. YAY!


the article, featuring "my hero" layout is about embellishments and this is what the editors are saying about my work "a mix of purchased and handmade embellishments perfectly complements the colors and style of this layout."

on my layout i tailor made the ribbon flowers and hand cut the green swirls.

if you wish to read the complete article from scrapbooking.com magazine, click HERE.


"fun times" is featured in their "just for kids" department.

if you are interested in some close ups and more detailed information about my layout, you can read my original post HERE.

if you wish to read the complete article from scrapbooking.com magazine, click HERE.

both of my layout are featured on their myspace and facebook pages. hit the “like us” button to become their friend or a fan and enter to win the monthly prize!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

No comments: