Saturday, May 29

MME Blog Challenge #11: Anything Goes

hello bloggers!

finally, i've decided to try one of the fabulous mme blog challenges. it is exciting and very new to me!

the rules are simple:

  • you have to follow the monthly sketch
  • you have to use any my mind eye's products (current or past) you'd like as long as your project has at least 80% my mind eye's products
  • you have to finish you project before the given deadline - may 20, 2010, midnight, MST.

here is my take on the sketch:


on the photos - my two little darlings - Theo and Elise in front of Elise's school.

and here is this month sketch:


the background paper is from basic grey "bittersweet" paper line. the pattern papers are from my mind eye's "quite contrary" collection - little miss muffet and little boy blue. i've added some Prima flowers and  ribbons. the title reads: "WONDERFUL memories to last a lifetime..."

thank you for stopping by! i truly appreciate every visit!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy  

No comments: