Saturday, August 7

little precious

hello lovely friends!

i've decided to make one last post before my vacation:-)

this layout i made for my baby boy - THEO. i wanted to use only blue and green, but other colours have sneaked in as well:-)

i made the die cut paper myself - i punched the holes and cut the lace like edge. then I stitched the white square to create the spot for my pictures.


all the flowers are with glitter and ink.


the best part is that the little foot and hand prints are actually THEO's - from when he was just 1 month old.



thanks for stopping by!

have a lovely summer!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This page is adorable!! love the color you used perfect for a baby boy page!! Love his name!! precious lo!!
Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog and thank you for leaving such nice comments in my SB.com gallery !! much appreciate.
Have a great weekend!
Lidia

Cindy Gay said...

Oh so cute and delicate.

Irena said...

Страхотна страничка си направила.
Най много ми харесаха отпечатъците от ръчичката и краченцето.
Желая ти всичко най-добро!

Sherry said...

Hi Emmy.. thanks for joining my blog.. joined up with yours too! I seen your layout from scrap.. its SO Cute!!
You have quite the handsome little man!
Great blog!

ЦВЕТНИ ФАНТАЗИИ said...

Страхотна страничка - толкова ми харесва! Изобщо....всичко, което правиш е страхотно!
Поздрави Дани

loes de groot said...

hi there,
i love your lay-out su cute